Who Killed the System?

(Maidens war women killing men, Bohemian tale..Czech..)
(A parody)
Who Killed The System..?
Who killed the Patriarchy?
I..said the Feminist Vulture,
With my twisted culture..
I killed The Patriarchy.
Who will sink the boot in?
I..said the Queer,
With a screeching leer..
I’ll sink the boot in.
Who will carve up the body?
I..said the middle-class rabble,
With my meaningless babble..
I’ll carve the body…
Who’ll suck the blood?
I..said the one most loved,
With my disingenuous hugs,
I’ll suck the blood..
Who’ll sew the shroud?
I..said social media most loud,
With my hem-hugging crowd,
I’ll sew the shroud.
Who’ll dig the grave?
I said the industrial baron,
Grovelling with subsidised millions
I’ll (pay someone to) dig the grave.
Who’ll be the Parson?
I..said the dirty larrikan,
While stealing the church donations,
I’ll be the Parson.
Who’ll collate his failures?
We will..said the Media Tailors,
We will stitch him right up,
We’ll collate his failures.
Who’ll share the blame?
Them who have no name,
So they can’t be shamed,
They will share the blame.
Who will mourn his loss?
I..said the Boss,
Tho’ I don’t give a toss,
I’ll mourn his loss.
Who’ll secure the borders?
I will, said the hoarder,
When I ‘ve emptied the larder,
I’ll secure the border.
Who’ll institute the laws?
We will, said the whores,
If we get enough kerb-crawls,
We’ll institute the laws.
Who’ll total up the bill?
We will..We will! say the economist shrills,
After we rob the till,
We will..We’ll total up the bill.
Who’ll fight the wars?
I will, said the soldier cursed,
It is still my duty..of course,
I…I will fight the wars.
Who will weep for lost civilization?
We will..said those robbed of their rightful opinion,
We will, as is our usual obligation.
We will weep for our lost civilization.
All the people, dark, olive or fair,
Fell to wailing and weeping,
When they learned for whom the bell tolls,
It tolls the air for thee.
For thee the bell tolls.
Comments
Post a Comment